having issues...

fdokinawa

In Memoriam
havnt been on in a while.. guess my tank has taken a back set to my car and some other issues in my life.

I have a constant algae problems that has claimed one coral. I have another one that is bleaching real bad. My starfish has lost a lot all of its legs. My sump sucks, stand sucks.. really need to find another stand. And to top it all off, the wood floor under my tank is taking a real beating fom all the water leaks and changes over the past year.

I think if I could just find a new stand it would eliminate a lot of my problems. I could move the tank into another room, redo all the piping(seal them this time). get a new/better sump and skimmer....

it just gets depressing when I look at my tank.. I want it to make me happy. :(

Well, You came to the right place. I happen to build custom stands. You buy the material, I will do the work. The only thing I ask for in return is beer and maybe a frag or two when everything is up and running. Plumbing your tank is not a problem either. I have done quite a few setups.

no ****! been looking for someone to build me a stand. Money/beer/whatever you want is not an issue. Let me know how you want to do this.. you need to look at my setup or anything?

cool.. what days are you free? Im off every thu, fri and sat. My tank is the 55gal bow front that is sold at pet box and makuman.

Completly start over. Thats what I had to do, and the tank is doing better than ever. I also used nothing but PPM water, added about ~10# of live rock, and a nice deep sand bed. *knock on wood*

Tank is doing great! Im going to try to take some pictures tommorow.

Hey FD,

Jeff's setup is nice so if he is going to help you with your stand you are in good hands. I built my stand at the Kadena wood shop so Jeff, if you want to double-team this guy's stand let me know. I'll help however and whenever I can. Stand pics should be in my gallery. I ripped the doors off cause I made them too flimsy but other than that it is done and has held up well...it's a brick sh!thouse! Take it easy.

Josh

yea, been sending jeff my info. sounds like he can help me out. As soon as I get the stand, going to be getting a new sump and skimmer.

If youre still looking for a skimmer let me know vest...

Back