Hello. Been on Reefing Hiatus. What happened to Reefcentral?

Clownfish711

Hey everyone. I've been lurking for a while but decided to pop in to say hi.
I had a reefing hiatus but now I'm back. Its like a cycle with me once every few years. You know how life throws you a curveball.

So I hope everyone is well. and hope to catch up on the latest gear so I can start my tanks again! Do skimmers clean themselves now? I'd love a floating hover-tank! LOL

What happened to this place? Once it was the center of all reefing hobbyists, but everyone seemed to have migrated to Reef2Reef!
Even Dr Holmes Farley is there now? Oh no! I loved his chemistry forum.

I noticed this "update" to the forums, but it looks so cold and not user friendly. What happened to the banner on top? The search engine is still so slow! ARGH! My favorite reefcentral forums what happend to you?

What happened to mighty reefcentral since I was gone for 10 years. !?

People got lured away by fancy software ( and likely some disgruntlement that I never pay attention to. Same stuff is happening on R2R and now you have humble-fish etc.). Now the software is updated here, the years of content and knowledge are still here, we just have to start using it again. It'll happen.:beer:

People got lured away by fancy software ( and likely some disgruntlement that I never pay attention to. Same stuff is happening on R2R and now you have humble-fish etc.). Now the software is updated here, the years of content and knowledge are still here, we just have to start using it again. It'll happen.:beer:

Thank you!

Hey everyone. I've been lurking for a while but decided to pop in to say hi.
I had a reefing hiatus but now I'm back. Its like a cycle with me once every few years. You know how life throws you a curveball.

What are you planning for this next cycle?

Back