hello everyone

eyesinthedrk

I'd like to welcome everyone in our area to the lycoming county reef club. This will be a place for casual community style interaction. Totally free and open to all. Buy sell or swap equipment and live stock. Seek advice or help. As anyone in our area knows, the only resources we have within a 2 hour drive is each other. dont forget to join our site as well

i am in the process of starting up a 125 with basement fish room. when its complete i will usually have a brute 44 gal of RO/DI and mixed saltwater on hand. So in case of emergencies, let me know and i will be happy to dish out a couple buckets of either one. i will also have an over abundance of live rock in the sump. more than willing to swap a cured rock for dry to help seed a new tank.

i notice this post is several months old, i'll be in-between the lycoming club and the southern tier club, you can see my thread under the southern tier club; explaining my situation a little bit more.

I know this thread is a bit old but I was hoping to catch some of you who are still active. Relatively new to the area and have found nothing in the way of LFS. Hoping to meet some fellow enthusiasts tomorrow at the event I saw on Craigslist at a local high school. Any how any fellow reefers still in the area?

I just moved to the area myself. Now I'm starting a new reef and hopefully can meet up with a few people. Also are there any reef shops in the Lewisburg area?

Yup old thread but interested in anyone active yet, I'm in between Williamsport and lewisburg, have some zoos and softies to move. Been going to Lancaster for most stuff but it seems like they are declining as of lately, quality of fish and low stock on dry goods. Trying to find some info on the Williamsport HS tanks or people in charge ?

I wanted to post too that I am also in the Lewisburg area. Would like to keep in touch with any other local enthusiasts!

I just recently found out about the high school tanks, will be looking forward to seeing them. Can anyone go there and look? I'll send some info to you if I can , thanks

You can come see the tanks at Williamsport Area High School just about any time. I take care of them - just e-mail me at chemtchr@yahoo.com or text me at 570-447-6968. I go to the school daily in the summer and can have visitors after the school day is out during the school year.

Thanks!

-Larry Flint

I'm here

I'm here

Not much activity on this page. Most people in the area attend Reef Conservation Society events. We're based in Williamsport. Feel free to visit ReefCon.org to join the club's mailing list and join our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/groups/207254546061

Frag swap coming up on April 29th at Williamsport Area High School. Details at ReefCon.org.

Back