Help choosing skimmer

I highly recommend buying a mini bubble king, yes you pay more but you will never have to buy another skimmer

I can't give you a review about performance since I have not installed my K2-200, but I will say that the workmanship and the quality of materials used is VERY nice. The little reviews I've found were very positive on the K2 line of skimmers. After seeing the quality build of the K2-200, I ordered the K2-50 for my smaller tank. (Red cup for size comparison.)
Customer service from CoralVue is also GREAT.

K220d_zpsyjdovvvx.jpg

K220a_zpsaq6tupw0.jpg

Last edited:
I like that you can upgrade this skimmer if you get a bigger tank and can use any pump you want. No other skimmers I saw can do that. Thanks again for leading me in this direction.

I like that you can upgrade this skimmer if you get a bigger tank and can use any pump you want. No other skimmers I saw can do that. Thanks again for leading me in this direction.

If you notice he added a couple of holes that he plugged, you can unplug them if you want and make it recirculating or counter current.

I just got a Nyos skimmer to replace my Vertex. I love it so far. Another perk is customer service is through Ecotech which I'm sure you know is incredible.

Back