Help! Clownfish, brook? Not gonna last long

Rainbowfish

My clownfish started getting pale about a week or two. He is a phantom clown, his black has since become very translucent, can barely tell that he's supposed to be. I initially treated my DT with rally pro for 3 days. He did not seem to get better so I moved him to a QT tank as my other clown seemed/seems fine. I treated and still have been dosing the tank for about the past 3-4 days (QT) with Paraguard and I've done two dips with him in Mardel quick cure which has formalin and malachite green.
There was one or two days that his black had seemed to come back a little bit. The past couple Days and today especially he hasn't been swimming, just letting the current push him around and I've noticed him briefly laying on his side a few times today. I'd been trying to feed him bribe shrimp soaked in garlic guard for the past week but I haven't seen him eat any of it, and haven't witnessed him eating the week before that.
Original symptoms noticed: bumping into rocks, swimming in current/bubbles, black turning lighter, rapid gill movement, gills protruding.
I thought it was brook but nothing is helping. Is there anything I can do?

Back