Help foxface

maxter

I have this fish for around 4 months when i got it the fish was had been bullied by a yellow tang that i sold later then i noticed the fish had cloudy eyes but i didnt do anything at the time. the fish has been like that around 4 months and a few days later i notice what i think is some signs of icht and a white dot on his eyes but idk what it is

View attachment 279318 uploadfromtaptalk1401223920156.jpg

Nop eating fine no hard breathing just shy and that white dot on the eyes looks like henis blind from that eye already

You said in your first post you see signs of ich. What signs? Both eyes cloudy are usually indicative of a bacterial infection or sometimes flukes.

no and no :S but have ich too ? ? somebody told me to take all the fish out but im going to work for 3 weeks i dnt have time to setup a qt tank :S fml

If you are referring to the large spots on his flank that is not ich. You may want to google images of cryptocaryon to compare to your fish. If the fish does have ich (and I'm not saying that is what this is) then yes, the fish needs to be treated in a hospital tank and leave the main tank fallow for 12 weeks. If this is flukes (which is what I'm leaning towards) then you can treat the main with Prazi. If you don't plan on doing anything while you're at work for three weeks then it will be a moot point.

Back