Help I d this

joeyt66

Hi all
Thanks for reading this. Hoping some one can help I d this. A couple weeks ago my nasp tang had a couple white spots on him. I don't be leave to be ich not maybe a sort of worm or something. Anyways it kinda spread to an area about quarter size on my 10" Naso tang. It appears to take away the slime coat. It started looking better so I left it alone. That area has healed all but a bit of what looks like pitting. Last night I noticed it on his face
It's hard to get a good pic of but here's a few.
image_zpsrros2ziq.jpeg

trim.2799792A-7F22-4652-8739-D8990E132EB5_zpsz5lqmwox.mp4

Last edited:
Had the same on my Coral beauty, kept giving him good spriluna flakes and algae and the fish got better. However the mark is still there, not sure what it is though.

I'll say if u could trap him, do so and put him in a Qt.

Sorry that sucks. Idk what it is but my blue tang got it 3 years ago and the marks never left. He got it all over his face and spine though, it was pretty ugly.

i was able to catch him gave him a fw formalin bath. Doesnt look any better. I dont have anything bigger to quarantine him in . Hes pretty docile i can pick him out of the water no problem. I gonna give him another dip in some prazi pro. hope it helps.

Back