Help me stock a 180g

Posting here for more Ideas...

Help stock a 180g
This is what I plan on getting...

Pair of Gold Stripe Maroon clowns
Blue Caribbean Tang
Flame angel

I would like quite a few smaller colorful fish so there will always be movement.. I was thinking.. This tank will be mostly SPS, may have a few softies in there..

Royal Gramma Basslet

But after that fish.. I am lost for ideas.. TIA!

Midas blenny, flasher wrasses and/or fairy wrasses, blue jaw trigger, mimic tang, goby/shrimp combo, jawfish, small school of chromis, tanaka pygmy wrasse, helfrichi firefish, anthias (sunburst is my favorite), bellus angel or some other reef safe angel.

I have a 180g i'm stocking right now.

I currently have 11 blue/green chromis and 2 yellowheaded jawfish.

I'm going to get a mated small neon goby pair, 2 yellow tangs and 1 blue tang and that will probably be it for fish unless the chromi pop dwindles off but they all seem very happy right now.

in my 180 i have around 12 anthasis, yellow, purple, powder brown, coperbanded butterfly, 2 snow flake clowns, 2 black clowns, flame angel they are in the thank for more than a year :)

in my 180 i have around 12 anthasis, yellow, purple, powder brown, coperbanded butterfly, 2 snow flake clowns, 2 black clowns, flame angel they are in the thank for more than a year :)

You had any problems with aggression towards the CB? I really want one of those, but I know they get stressed very easily..

nope but that was last fish which i added to my tank and yes fish was stressed for a week but i bougth it from someone who had similar stock :)

Back