Help my fish got stung by my lionfish!

Cyros

I got a blcak tail lemonpeel hybrid angelfish in my 50 gallon tank with my antennata for almost a month. But today I saw my angel attacking my antennata :sad2: and my antennata chase the angel back. After that I noticed my angel shaking every few seconds and eventually laying on the sand bed, I picked him up and he isn't breathing. I thought he is dead but I read that it might take 30 minute for a fish to die after stung by a lionfish and it's only been 7 minute. I moved him to my 15 gallon tank and put him leaning on the liverock to see if he would eventually move.
My question:
1. Can i save my angel? I don't see any scae that it was stung
2. do angel like to attack or nip lionfish? (My angel is 3 inches long and my antennata is 1.5 inches)
3. I also have a blue eye tang and will he do the same to my lionfish or will he learn from my angel?
4. Is there any way to prevent this in the future because I got my angel from my dad and he might give me another one if he knows my angel died?
I'm sorry if this thread is too long, I'm new here XD
I might consider restocking this tank if anyone has any tank mates suggestion (I would like a leaf fish if it's safe). thanks

Back