Help Save My Brain!!!

Nathan4Wvu

Do you like Phil Collins?
I have larger open brain that have lived happly in my system for about 1 year not well the other night the power head fell off and blasted one side of it all night . That one corner was kinda bad. I have notice that it has started to retract from the skelton on the other side now is there any thing i can do to save it??????

Also i have lost several corals over the last couple of weeks they were all lps one or two candy cane heads and a frog spawn head and 1 branch of a hammer. None of my lps's look to good lately i don't know whats wrong the cal and alk are in balance. I do have a very large toadstool in there could that be doing it???? The tank is a 46!!?!!

What SPECIFICALLY are ALL of your parameters?? Have you done a water change lately? Have you tested for ammonia (due to dieoff) or nitrates, is your cal above 400? alk below 10? Give some more info ;) And a picture would help too.

I have tested the water and all the parameters are great. My call is a little above 400 its about 420 that alk well i can't get the test to work right but i think it is about 8

Back