Help with my zoos

dc_909

In Memoriam
Heres the zoos 2 days after I got them.

DeadZoos.jpg

Heres them 1 week later.

Deadzoosrevive.jpg

Do you think they will survive? What can I do to help them?

I have other zoos in the tank that are doing fine and I have not found any predators. Zoos were dipped prior to going in.

Your zoas look like they may be a bit bleached because despite the slight lime color there is a lot of white around them. Other than that they seem ok. Give them a few days and I'm sure once they get more light they will spring back up.

If you hermits didn't eat them then you know that they aren't dying, because my hermits will make quick work of any near/post death zoas.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6868122#post6868122 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ficklefins
Your zoas look like they may be a bit bleached because despite the slight lime color there is a lot of white around them. Other than that they seem ok. Give them a few days and I'm sure once they get more light they will spring back up.

If you hermits didn't eat them then you know that they aren't dying, because my hermits will make quick work of any near/post death zoas.

Amen.;)

Fickle is right on.:D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6868122#post6868122 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ficklefins

Ummm... yeah..... What he said is pretty right on IMO...

Keep an eye out for any fungus looking stuff on them. If you see any make sure to frag and get rid of all the affected areas.

ewww thats sick. I had some zoos that wouldn't open. I FW dipped them then put them in the shade and they opened 2 days later.

I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself.;)

I don't think I have ever seen zoanthids with Fungus on them. At least I never took a sample and concluded it was a fungus.

Maybe someone else has some definitive proof or picture of a zoanthid fungus?

Back