Hey guys!

Jsargent1

Not too new to the hobby but new to this forum. Just wanted to say hi and show yall my tanks
IM 25 lagoon mixed reef
10 gallon diy frag tank

Attachments

• IMG_4427.jpeg
    IMG_4427.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_5234.jpeg
    IMG_5234.jpeg
    370.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5206.jpeg
    IMG_5206.jpeg
    535.5 KB · Views: 22
One of my first, and favorite corals!
Back in 1990/1991 there was an author (canā€™t remember his name) in Freshwater and Marine Aquarium magazine that wrote an article about them. It was my first sight of them and they became one of my favorite corals. Shortly after that, I saw a softball sized rock covered in them at a LFS with no price. Asked the owner how much it was. He said it was live rock sold by the pound. I asked him to weigh it and it was only around 2-3 pounds. I got that for around $10šŸ¤Ŗ

Back in 1990/1991 there was an author (canā€™t remember his name) in Freshwater and Marine Aquarium magazine that wrote an article about them. It was my first sight of them and they became one of my favorite corals. Shortly after that, I saw a softball sized rock covered in them at a LFS with no price. Asked the owner how much it was. He said it was live rock sold by the pound. I asked him to weigh it and it was only around 2-3 pounds. I got that for around $10šŸ¤Ŗ
Love finding a good deal! Havenā€™t been that lucky though!

Back