Hey Yall!

Hey Yall!

• Of course!!!!!

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Oh crap here we go again!

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Vic is awesomely awesome!

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Who is Vic and whats so special about his poll?

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters

VSpeck

Slash Smack Talker
Just happened to be poking around and wanted to say what up to everybody. Anything big going on? Anyway whats up yall.

btw i added a poll for old times sake.

Ya I remember staying up late at night trying to beat kevin out of all the deals the you were selling.

You still have your nano?

"Oh crap here we go again!"

V!
Whats awesome with ya?

You've missed a lot of big things... frag swap, party's, wet T-shirt contest... Angler actually drilled a tank... Capo has been traveling a-broad...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14821145#post14821145 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by logiktest
"Oh crap here we go again!"

V!
Whats awesome with ya?

You've missed a lot of big things... frag swap, party's, wet T-shirt contest... Angler actually drilled a tank... Capo has been traveling a-broad...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh and Logik has actually added water to a tank!!! Though we don't know if it is saltwater or not?????

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14821184#post14821184 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Angler02
Oh and Logik has actually added water to a tank!!! Though we don't know if it is saltwater or not?????

I'd tell you to come over and taste test it, but I wouldn't want you to get hurt falling off the ladder. :lol:

Oh crap logik has water!!! I missed a big occasion. And Kevin is gonna get back on a bar stool. dont worry id never miss that!

Chad no, I dont have any kids to burp! I let YOUR girlfriend burp and raise my kids! But how are you doing anyway?

Diablo no i dont have any tanks at the moment i am living my fish life vicariously through kevins tank. I think kelli's is going to be cooler tho.

Prater whats happening? Ive been around. Ive been over on the eastside just didnt make the bash. Ive been working in belleville and hanging out at beavers and whatnot in centerville.

Kevin its just you that bores me now that you wont get on bar stools anymore, everyone else is still cool.

And where is the big wookie guy?

Back