Hi.

kegogut

Gonna try and motivate myself into getting my tanks back into presentable fashion. That being said I'm getting rid of the MH and looking into a few radions. Anyone have a few for sale? (3) by chance? If someone has one or two I'd be willing to start there as well. Thanks!

Yep....I was just at TCR the other day and they did have Radions in stock....

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

What size tank you running these days? Don't be a stranger!

Same tanks Ive had/have in my signature bro,theyre just in a state of deprivation that's embarrassing. Hoping getting some new lights and **** will help motivate my *** to get things going again now that the kitchen renovation is finished.

I think TCR had some radions.
I called them. they dont have what Im looking for. (USED radions G3)

Say it ain't so [emoji2957]
:deadhorse:

Yep....I was just at TCR the other day and they did have Radions in stock....

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

I'm not looking for new.

I have 3. Gen3, Two used and one never used, also have a reef link. Bought them and never used them. They will be pricey.

That's not a bad price at all. I'll send you a PM.

After almost 2 days not hearing from you, I have had a lot of time to think about selling the Radions. I am going to keep them and use them. If you are interested in my 3 Pharos after I switch them out let me know. Paul

After almost 2 days not hearing from you, I have had a lot of time to think about selling the Radions. I am going to keep them and use them. If you are interested in my 3 Pharos after I switch them out let me know. Paul

Sorry man,this is the first time I've been able to get back with you. I was planning on contacting you today about getting them this week.

I'm definitely not interested in pharos. I'll keep looking for radions. If you want to sell the radions lmk.

Back