High End Lab Equipment For Sale in Clearwater

CuzzA

I thought I would share this with you guys.

I found a poly tank for a great price on Craigslist which happened to be from a Lab company in Clearwater that is downsizing. I ended up buying a bunch of other stuff like this set of graduated glass ml flasks, beakers and these awesome polycarbonate Nalgene Imhoff's.

To give you an idea of the kind of deals I got...

100+ gallon Glenn Industries Poly Tank: $65

The Nalgene Imhoffs go for $100+ each: I paid $20 each (Future plankton reactors. :))

The flasks which are normally around $25-30: $4-5 each.

Most of this stuff is glass and brand new never been used.

She allowed me to share her email address. It's NancyBostock2 at gmail dot com.

She has a bunch of stuff on eBay too. Her username is nanbosnan.

Here's a link to the eBay store. She has a ton of stuff at the lab that isn't listed.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ssn=nanbosnan&rt=nc

2d4125ee078b4325d8c1e9604e7ae87a_zps25291a45.jpg

7a20085a981710e1e74109d748f1201e_zps83c8d864.jpg

That's even better actually, Thanks for the heads up! I sent her an email. Do you know what was in the tanks before?

Last edited:
On the Taylor Speed Stirs? Surprisingly I only had like 3 people interested. Which was shocking, because the product is so awesome. If you want I can get you one.

I talked to her yesterday and unfortunately you got the only tank (that she could see) she had no idea what i was talking about at first.

There's more smaller poly tanks in the back storage. Plus a 55 gallon drum. Unfortunately, she doesn't know what a lot of the stuff is. I think it was her father in laws lab and he passed away. My advice is to just go there and see for yourself. What I would call a poly tank, she might call a bucket.

Back