High end zoas Buy, anyone interested?

vietcu

There is a thread going on right now for some high end zoas for sale. Was wondering if anyone was interested in chipping in for them?

6 polyp of Darth Maul $120
5 Raptor's Rainbow $100
4 Nightmares $75.
30+ Kedds $40.

Thinking of getting them, anyone interested I can cut and split them up by meeting time next week. Should be able to cut up the darth maul 1 polyp each for $20, 1 each of Raptor's for $20, 1 each of nightmares $20. Kedds I can split them with people who wants them, I already have some. And also split on shipping which is $45. Let me know if anyone is interested. Vu

here are some pictures he has. Nightmares not yet there. He said he will post up the actual WYSIWYG later tonight.
Darth Mauls top center
DarthMaul2.jpg

Kedds
IMG_6789.jpg

Raptor's Rainbow
RaptorRAINBOW.jpg

You and the Kedds :). I got 4 people in right now including myself with the other stuff. No one is in on the kedds yet, but I am sure I can work out a deal to get them for you Murph.

Youd think Vu wouldve given me a heads up, probably figures my cheap arse would say no and just wait for his to grow out. Now theres an idea...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14803375#post14803375 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by aerius007
Youd think Vu wouldve given me a heads up, probably figures my cheap arse would say no and just wait for his to grow out. Now theres an idea...

I was thinking that too...lol

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14803463#post14803463 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by vietcu
The only two people that I will be charging double from now on are right above this post.
:sad1:

:wavehand:

New update. He is posting some more stuff up for sale. Goochers, armageddons, and some of his own name zoas. I will post up pictures later today.

Here are the eddie prism palys, said they are a cross between raptors, and sunny delights. Not sure how much he wants for it yet.
eddieprismpaly.jpg

I'd be all over it, but I'm a little leery about shipping from Cali. I know people do it all the time, but I think I'll just wait until you decide to grow some out, and sell me a frag or three... Good luck with the sale!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14806877#post14806877 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by vietcu
Here are the eddie prism palys, said they are a cross between raptors, and sunny delights. Not sure how much he wants for it yet.
eddieprismpaly.jpg

I thought they were $20/polyp...

Back