Hippo Tang and Cardinal

polysacman

Hi there, live in Rancho Cordova and down sizing my tank. Need to re-home my blue hippo tang 5-6" and 4 pajamma cardinals. If you're interested PM me with contact info. I don't have enough posts on RC to respond though, so be sure to leave a way for me to get back to you.

Cardinals are free.
Tang is $60

These guys were housed with a yellow tang, yellow coris wrasse, royal gramma, clown, spotted mandarin and a goby. Tang was the big guy in the tank so he acted like an alpha but he's a big baby ultimately so I'm sure he'd re-home easily for you. Have owned him for somewhere around 8 years. Everyone is reef safe, used to have SPS, LPS, softies, etc with never an issue.

All fish will eat anything - flake, pellets, frozen mysis, bloodworms, nori, etc. super easy to care for.

Can send pic's through email if you'd like because I'm too much of a newbie to figure it out on RC.

Thanks for looking
Matt

Thanks for looking the fish are gone. The Tank tear down has begun. If you're interested in pumps, skimmer, live rock, tank glass, you can PM me to let me know you're interested. I'll post within a separate thread when everything is cleaned up and officially for sale.

Back