Hmm Who's still around these days?

I haven’t been on here since early 2006! I am about to get back into saltwater sooooo much has changed

I haven’t been on here since early 2006! I am about to get back into saltwater sooooo much has changed
Yes, a lot has changed, but some of us are still old school. I'm using a MH and LED combo for my lighting and still use a Red Sea Wavemaster wave maker with powerheads;)

I have also just started checking back after at least a 10 year hiatus from the hobby and RC. Upstate Reef Society used to be a vibrant forum with a number of superstars including at least one tank of the month recipients.... eg. Gary M. I actually started the Southern tier reef society many years ago since I live in Binghamton, but it appears pretty much deceased. I have been contemplating jumping back into the hobby with smallish nano reefs but this hobby definitely benefits from community support, interaction and inspiration. so it seems some reefers may be returning.,. perhaps the dawning of a renaissance in upstate?

Almost a year since anyone posted here even... things have really died out haven't they?
Invite people you know to come back. We’ve lost a lot of people to Facebook groups, local club forums and other forums.

I'm back starting up my reeftank again. I'm pretty much starting fresh I don't have much left. I last had it setup in Massachusetts and doesn't seem like their is many "reef stores" around rochester

Back