How many reefers in Binghamton area are here

I don't have anything to swap because I'm just starting up a couple tanks but I'm definitely up for a swap so I can buy stuff.

I would be interested in a swap meet. I don't have anything to swap, but would also be interested in seeing what others have :)

Piazzon you should post some stuff for sale if you have it. I think we would all benefit from some more action on this page.

Still going strong with a fish only tank for now due to an algae outbreak, but looking to get back into a reef soon

I'm still around as well. Thought this forum was long dead. I currently only have my clownfish breeding going on right now. No Reef tank. Just 6 different clown pairings doing recreational breeding for fun.

Haven't collected any eggs in a few months. Work has me tied up thru the summer. Sold all the last batch. So I only have the adults now. I have the following pairs Bali Picasso's, Wyoming White, Clarkii, Black Onyx, Black Snowflakes and a few mixed pairs for experiments lol.

What is everyone light cycle . I bought some new lights and they have a 24 h cycle . That lasts 6 to 12a starting to get some algea reaction.

I also just got a new light. I think it's set at 6am to 10pm, but not sure. A little algea, but it's a new tank. I had to do an emergency swap to another tank because my old tank started leaking a couple of weeks ago. Still working on setting up the new one. The old one was leaking right on a power strip. Almost started a fire. Luckily my wife was home and saw it.

I've been out of the game for a few years now due to a travelling job. I have a 5' 150 gallon custom made LifeReef acrylic aquarium sitting in my attic that I paid $1100 for. IT needs a good home for $200......

Dave

I'm about an hour north of Binghamton by Utica. Have been out of the hobby since 2012 but am looking to get equipment and get back in.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I wish this board was as active as it use to be. Does anyone else use anything to communicate and share with other reefers locally?

Haven't posted in awhile . Switched my lights can seem to get the light to follow a schedule lost many corals but I'm still here. Thinking of going back to me T5 and led suplimental lighting. Had the best luck with them.

my tank is still going , although its needing some attention. running 50 plus honey bee colonies has taking up all free time . made a little over 5000 pounds of honey this yr.

Back