HUGE Part Out!!!!!

Redsox Nation

For some reason it would not allow me to edit my other thread to list the part out prices....so here it goes. I did my research based off what these previous items have sold for and of course all is negotiable. All prices are picked up, if you would like something shipped please let me know as I have no problem shipping items accordingly.

Please keep in mind I need to move the live stock, coral first if you are wanting anything from the 110g tank.

$275 - JBJ 20g rimless frag tank + JBJ stand. - tank has been setup for roughly 5 months or so. I started to cycle it and never got around to actually putting anything in the tank. Comes with everything from factory listed below and I also have all boxes and paper work with almost everything: $275 and will not split the tank from the stand. I actually have another JBJ stand BNIB that JBJ sent me for my problems originally...will also include it if buyer wants it

Features: "¢All-In-One Filtration
"¢Designed specifically as a frag tank and great as a shallow reef
"¢Frag Rack: consisting of black eggcrate and stand-offs
"¢Strong water pump (266GPH) for water circulation
"¢Designated center column for heater and/or chiller pump
"¢Black cover lid pre-cut to fit and clamp JBJ Pacifica LED light
Aquarium Specs: "¢Approximately 20 Gallons
"¢6 mm Bent Glass
"¢Dimensions: 20" x 24" x 9"
"¢Center Filter Chamber Dimensions: 13.5" x 5" x 9"
"¢Left and Right Filter Chamber Dimensions: 5" x 5" X 9"
Filtration: "¢Acrylic Filter Wall w/ Overflow
"¢Mechanical Sponges
"¢Activated Carbon Sponges
"¢Biological Ceramic rings
"¢Return Spray Bar
"¢Designated Center Column for Heater and/or Chiller Pump

30-35lbs of what use to be dry rock from FIAOS along with what I believe was a 2-3lb live rock. $15

Vortech MP10w (non wireless) (Manufacture date of 11/12/2014) however I bought this brand new off a forum member so unit only has the 5-6 months of actual use. $140

-CAD Lights PLS-50 Elite Nano Pipeless Protein skimmer (used for about 2 months) $80

-Innovative Marine Minimax All-In-One Desktop Media Reactor (pump may be going out as its not pumping as hard when it was brand new. This also has about 5 months of use only. $75

-upgraded filtration cup (cant recall brand name) but can be seen in pics below. Will include with purchase of frag tank

-EcoTech Radion XR30wGen3 along with the EcoTech hanging kit (uncut). Manufature date 7/22/14 however Only about 6 months of actual use. $550

-EcoTech Reeflink wifi controller $75

29g BioCube, with brand new BioCube stand. no top as I was going to do rimless with this tank as well. Bought this and never set it up. it does have the upgraded inTank media basket and I believe an mj1200 upgraded pump. $150

-20lb bag of black CaribSea sand $10

Clear BRS 1/4" netting 3'x7' was going to put over top of tank (brand new) $10

BNIB never opened EcoTech Radion XR15w Pro including BNIB RMS tank mount kit. Manufacture date 7/23/15 $430

110g high 48x18x30 tank. Dual drilled with center overflow. Tank has been setup and running for over 4 years now. There is a lot of GREEN algae growing in the tank. Tank needs to be cleaned desperately and the price reflects this. Tank also comes with red cherry stand and canopy. $300

-Reef Octopus Classic 150 EXT Recirculating Protein Skimmer (BEAST!!!) $150

-30g tall sump, sump has been cracked on return chamber side. I repaired it over 4 years ago and have never had a problem ever with it. FREE with tank purchase

-Little Giant pump 3 that is powerful and as reliable as they come. $70

-JBJ True Digital Heater - I want to say this is the 1000w one $80

-NextReef MR1 Monster Media Reactor, will incude mag18 pump with it $140

- (2) Jebao RW 8's $50 each or both for $80

-9 channel DJ power strip $15

-150ish lbs of mixed Fiji and Tonga rock $150

-100-120lbs of sand - FREE

-mated pair of black&white clowns (have owned for over 6 years) $40

-SM-Med sailfish tang $25

SM-MED yellow tang $5

coral beauty $10

1 pink tail anthias $5

big beautiful Naso tang, 5-6" $50. All fish have been in this establishment for almost the entire4 year period. All fish healthy and free of disease etc.

-Have a nice rock with a nice size colony of Utter Chaos Zoas (60-80+ polyps) $200 **these have been selling around $8-10 pp**

-few more zoas (don't recall name) as well as pink cap and mummy eye chalice, and prob a couple other corals. Take all for $30

-dual 165w full spectrum WiFi LED lights. Here is the thread of my review with these. Fully controllable via app on your phone/tablet. Lights have been amazing, great growth and color when parameters are in check. Zero issues whatsoever with these!!! $180 for both
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/sh....php?t=2506181

50g bucket of Red Sea Coral pro salt (used once) $25

Hanna Alk checker, needs new reagents $25

Tunze 220.015 Long magnet cleaner, missing a couple pieces $15

BRS Carbon 1lb box $10

Belive it was either 1lb or 1/2lb GFO - $10

Please text me for fastest response as I'm not on here much. (813)727-4500

Let me know if you have any question or would like any additional pictures, thank you.

Lots of texts returned, if I missed you for some reason please resend. Also this is 1st come 1st serve unless you'd like to hold your item(s) via PayPal.

One last thing is per my conversations with a couple different people regarding the Utter Chaos colony, I am now advising that it is not Utter Chaos and it may be Fire & Ice however has a greenish center? Just wanted to apologize now as I have no intentions of misleading anyone. That being said will sell colony for $50 obo

Few more pics of some items and zoas

Last edited:
PMed...
-few more zoas (don't recall name) as well as pink cap and mummy eye chalice, and prob a couple other corals. Take all for $30

Few more things I forgot about to add.....

Avest ATO with float switch and standard outlet. Also comes with brand new aqua lifter $50

2L Seachum Phosguard tub......maybe 10-15% used. $10

Also found the boxes of most items....I believe all pm's and texts have been returned. Thank you.

All pm's and text responded to.

Here's what's been sold so far:

Both rw8's, naso tang, yellow tang, sailfin tang, anthias, and the Hanna ALK checker, chalice, and clear netting

cad's light nano skimmer, innovative minimax nano reactor, black sand, 35lbs rock in JBJ frag tank, Carbon, GFO, mated clowns and coral beauty.....all pending.

Bunch of items still left.....

Nano skimmer, nano reactor, dry rock and live rock in frag tank , avast ato, black sand, carbon, and GFO, large zoa colony all sold.

Bump to move the rest......thank you

For some reason I can't get messages on the tapatalk app. I'll be in Miami for the weekend but would be able to meet you on Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is what is left

$275 - JBJ 20g rimless frag tank + JBJ stand. - tank is now dry and ready to be picked up. I did notice that there was some what appears to be some minor water damage on the right corner of the stand. I will be contacting JBJ today with regards to warranty as this is still within that period. In addition, it appears that the center portion of the back wall has bowed a little and the silicone has split. Just ordered some aquarium safe silicone to fix this. So more to come

Vortech MP10w (non wireless) (Manufacture date of 11/12/2014) however I bought this brand new off a forum member so unit only has the 5-6 months of actual use. $140

-EcoTech Radion XR30wGen3 along with the EcoTech hanging kit (uncut). Manufacture date 7/22/14 however Only about 6 months of actual use. $550

-EcoTech Reeflink wifi controller $75

29g BioCube, with brand new BioCube stand. no lid as I was going to do rimless with this tank as well. Bought this and never set it up. it does have the upgraded inTank media basket and I an mj1200 upgraded pump. $150

BNIB never opened EcoTech Radion XR15w Pro including BNIB RMS tank mount kit. Manufacture date 7/23/15 $430

110g high 48x18x30 tank. Dual drilled with center overflow. Tank has been setup and running for over 4 years now. There is a lot of GREEN algae growing in the tank. Tank needs to be cleaned. Tank also comes with red cherry stand and canopy. This system is old and canopy may need a little work. $300

-Reef Octopus Classic 150 EXT Recirculating Protein Skimmer (BEAST!!!) $150

-30g tall sump, sump has been cracked on return chamber side. I repaired it over 4 years ago and have never had a problem ever with it. FREE with tank purchase

-Little Giant pump 3 that is powerful and as reliable as they come. $70

-JBJ True Digital Heater - I want to say this is the 1000w one $80

-NextReef MR1 Monster Media Reactor, will incude mag18 pump with it $140

-150ish lbs of mixed Fiji and Tonga rock $150

-100-120lbs of sand - FREE

-dual 165w full spectrum WiFi LED lights. Here is the thread of my review with these. Fully controllable via app on your phone/tablet. Lights have been amazing, great growth and color when parameters are in check. Zero issues whatsoever with these!!! $180 for both
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/sh....php?t=2506181

50g bucket of Red Sea Coral pro salt (used once) $25

Tunze 220.015 Long magnet cleaner, missing a couple pieces $15

Last edited:
Couple updates:

Radion XR30w - Sold

Reeflink - Sold

I have also filed a warranty claim for the JBJ stand and awaiting review and someone to contact me back hopefully stating that a brand new stand is being sent.

Back