IMG_0052.jpg
[/IMG]

salvage frag of acan lord
IMG_0061.jpg
[/IMG]

and last, but not least, for real super blues
IMG_0057.jpg
[/IMG]

Very sweet indeed! Time to frag yet? Are you going to bring any frags for the swap, I am just wondering. I am not into the zoos as I once was but I know alot of others in the club are! Well great pics anyway.

thanks,

Rick

Erik,
You may have a zoanthid eating polycheate worm. It's Eunid or something similar, can't remember and I don't have my books to reference. Shimek has some writings about it. Do a search. They can hang out unnoticed for years in a tank. They can get really big and ugly and nasty and show up in your dreams at night and then you can make a movie about it, and, and maybe get Sting to star in it - oh wait thats already been done --How's the pillow making thing going?

Pocono,

Thanks for the info. Now I'll have to get some betteries for my flashlight and sit up nights until I catch it...

Does this thing eat shrooms also? Those disapear on me also...

As for the pillow making... It is coming along, it's taking a lot longer than I thought. I am detremined to complete it!

I would agree it sounds like a eunice.
Vicious little $#*@)$'s. You'll know it when you see it, it'll be at least 2 feet long and have a mouth full of sharp claspers.

Back