I finally did it!!!

WendyMc

Finally ordered my 1st blue zoas...I'm so excited! They're coming Tuesday. I don't have a camera yet. I hate not being able to share pics. I have begged & pleaded for a Canon 20d for my B-day in May, so everyone wish me luck with that one & I might be able to contribute to this great forum...

good 'ol ebay...gotta love it. I paid too much, but they're really great & I haven't added anything new to my tank for months...conscious says 'OK, stop justifying & just admit you're sick in the head' LOL

Where did you get yours from?

You gonna sell him the same frag for $20? LOL, it's funny how everyone criticizes the prices some of us end up paying, but don't offer their frags up for the price they think they should be...

Sorry, not trying to flame you, I just live in a location where the LFS only gets picked over softies & LPS (he does have nice SPS & clams, though;)) & I really want a schweet Zoa collection, finding it hard to do without paying an outrageous price & then getting bashed for it...F-U-N!

Those are nice. Will you be able to post pics when you get them? I'll try with our roommate's camera, but as you can see in my gallery it is going to be a bad photo. Wish me 20d vibes..20d..20d...20d LOL, my husband just asked 'what was that darn camera again?'... muah muah muah!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7083208#post7083208 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Vetter1980
ouch $40 for 5 polyps, thats highway robbery.
I could have fragged you some for less.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7083792#post7083792 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Ti
I could have fragged you some for less.

are you serious or just talking?

Back