ID please??

Mekesterson

65f25f736281120656b46c6635fe7357.jpg
56bdcd0e418465e8cfb75a9cf6e1a967.jpg

sorry for being vague, I've don't know if I've ever seen the polyp pimps trade name for that particular one. That is a fairly prolific one so keep an eye on how quickly its spreading. Some people consider those a nuisance as they tend to spread like a garden weed.

Hahahaha I hear ya.. they got so many different names out there it's hard to keep up lol. But what did you mean by prolific??

That's a green implosion paly. Unfortunately they can be real aggressive, tend to sprout up randomly around the tank, and can sting other softies.

They'll eat xenia. They also gorge of meaty food that your fish miss and this will rapidly speed up their growth. That won't grow as fast in a low nutrient tank.

Attached pic of how fast one can grow in six months in one of my 10 softy tanks. This one was liberally fed a lot of protein. The gobstoppers are big enough and grow dense enough to crowd them out.

_MG_2310 by blasterman789, on Flickr

That's a green implosion paly. Unfortunately they can be real aggressive, tend to sprout up randomly around the tank, and can sting other softies.

They'll eat xenia. They also gorge of meaty food that your fish miss and this will rapidly speed up their growth. That won't grow as fast in a low nutrient tank.

Attached pic of how fast one can grow in six months in one of my 10 softy tanks. This one was liberally fed a lot of protein. The gobstoppers are big enough and grow dense enough to crowd them out.

_MG_2310 by blasterman789, on Flickr
Thanks for the info!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Its a basic green bottom polyp.

very aggressive grower which has thick matte that it grows own and over takes other corals.

Back