Incandescent Socket


New member
Jason - do you sell anything that can be used to mount a small wattage, standard sized incandescent bulb horizontally to the underside of a canopy?

Ideally, I'd love a porcelin regular sized socket with a metal grounded base like the mogule sockets you sell for metal halide lights, only wired with a grounded plug instead of a pfo connector.

Do you sell anything like that? Any other ideas? Thanks in advance.

I do not have an incandecent bulb to try, but i'm pretty sure the PFO Medium base halide socket is the same size as a regular bulb like you would screw into a lamp. It would have the nice socket installed on heavy duty bracket and 8 foot cord.