Interceptor chewables

they are novartis..........I got the same thing last time and am scared to use it.......anyone have a box of interceptor tables lying around to read the ingrediants and percentages and post it here?

I thought all Interceptors are chewable? I have been feeding them to my Lab for years. Is there a difference???

I also have these tabs and have hesitated to use them. I would like to know if the dosage of praziquantel (when using milbemycin to treat for red bugs) is more or less than the dosage needed for treatment of flukes. Prazi-pro has been used in full reefs without many issues. Some of my fish appear to have flukes so perhaps I can nuke both red bugs and flukes at the same time. Does anyone know about the dosage of praziquantel?

Off my box of Novartis Interceptor Flavor tabs for large dogs .
23 mg milbemycin oxime , 228 mg praziquantel.

these indeed are from novartis. anyone used this in the reef tank.
i may test dose this tablet in a bucket with some sps if no one have use this yet.

You guys have me wondering now. My tablets are definitely hard-type so I am good there. However, I am ready to treat this Friday for Red Bug and I am a bit concerned now. I will check the box I have today and get back to you regarding the A.I.

What is the dosage for flukes? Is the 228 anywhere close to the amount for a certain amount of gallons?

I just checked and it appears I have just 23 mg milbemycin oxime. I plan to begin dosing this Friday.

Back