Is there a SWAP this month????

coraldaddy

In Memoriam
I thought there was a swap every other month for the Tucson group, I can't find the thread but I thought fpayne was hosting one in July and ZooKeeper was in Sept. Has anyone heard any news on these?

I haven't heard anything about July, and its almost over. How about one in August instead of September?

SWAP

SWAP

Fitchguy is scheduled for July, but with a busy family and work life has said the first week of August will be better. I'm sure he'll post date and time and any other info. as soon as he can. Standby

lets have it towards the end of august. ill bring some sweet looking recordias if its possible to sched it for that. ill be back like the 25th

thats ok this is the frist time i look at the thread, i was like i dont remeber that i was hosting a swap. but i really want to make it to the next one my tank crashed a few months ago and im starting to rebuild it.

Hey everyone, sorry, I have been super busy!! I am hosting a Frag Swap at my house in Rancho Sahuarita, the first weekend in August. Please let me know what day works the best and what times so that we can get max participation. Everyone try and bring frags!!!

Well as it stands, there are more votes for the 2nd weekend in August, so that is when it will be! Thanks for the feedback

I am are you?

I have some ultra green shrooms, a couple Rasberry Milliporas, hydnophora and a few other sps.

I have some Orange cap, some Tyree Green With blue polyp cap, Purple Valida, Green Slimer, Pink pocillipora! And the infamous XENIA!!

Back