Is there a SWAP this month????

Unfortunately I'll be out of town on August 10, but next swap meet... Man, I'll have like 300 stalks of xenia by then :(.

DUE TO LACK OF PARTICIPATION FOR THIS UPCOMING WEEKEND I WILL BE POST-PONING THE FRAG SWAP UNTIL LATE AUGUST OR EARLY SEPTEMBER. I HAVE HAD ONLY ABOUT 3-4 PEOPLE SAY THEY ARE COMING. BUT I HAVE HAD MORE RESPONSES SAYING THAT THEY WOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE IT LATE AUGUST OR EARLY SEPTEMBER. GIVES US ALL A LITTLE EXTRA TIME TO GROW OUT OUR FRAGS. AGAIN I AM SORRY AND DISSAPPOINTED.

can we attend to purchase rather than swap? I haven't had anything long enough to be able to frag out/trade (except maybe one purple/orange florida ricordea)

FRAG SWAP.SWAP MEET, OH MAYBE A CORAL AUCTION!!

FRAG SWAP.SWAP MEET, OH MAYBE A CORAL AUCTION!!

Anybody can attend!! You dont even have to have a saltwater tank!! Anybody can come and buy, sell, trade or just converse about reef tanks or saltwater in general. You can talk about your dog if you want. It's just an informal get together where you dont have to tip the host. (although you generally have to bring your own beer) And meet some of the other reefers and fish people in our Southern Az. area. Look forward to seeing you at the next one.

Many people just come to buy. We usually hold an auction and let the highest bidder win the bew coral. Most items sell for around 10 bucks. Many less and a few nice ones for more.

I am between Sierra Vista and Bisbee and if it's a Friday afternoon or anytime Saturday, I'll come. I'm a FO, but I'd love to get some living rock if anybody has some. And my wife wants some easy zoas(I think that's what they are) to start a simple starter 55g reef tank.

p.s. I found out my WLR part was a joke. I paid for smooth, clean rocks. I mean nothing but rocks you could get out of the wash, in a plastic bag. Waste of $100.

My wife and I are thinking of taking a weekend trip to Tucson and would love to attend one of your meetings :) I might be able to bring some cool frags to.

Nick

Back