Is this brook

Jaxfish

My two clownfish are in a thirty gallon tank with just themselves, the larger one is picking on the smaller one and his fins are cut up from her. The discoloration on his sides, if you can tell from the video is it marks from him getting beat or brook. I think it might be the wounds but I’m not sure.

Welcome to the site! It may be both; they are perfectly capable of killing each other, so the stress of it all may be leading to the possible brook, as well as what appears to be wasting away from not eating. I'd remove that poor thing and put it in quarantine and try to nurse it back to health. Sadly, I think it's days are very numbered. Clownfish are tricky in that they need plenty of hiding spaces (anemones, various nooks) before introduction to a tank and don't always "pair up" (or remain paired) even when there are.

Welcome to the site! It may be both; they are perfectly capable of killing each other, so the stress of it all may be leading to the possible brook, as well as what appears to be wasting away from not eating. I'd remove that poor thing and put it in quarantine and try to nurse it back to health. Sadly, I think it's days are very numbered. Clownfish are tricky in that they need plenty of hiding spaces (anemones, various nooks) before introduction to a tank and don't always "pair up" (or remain paired) even when there are.
I don’t have a quarantine, so he will have to stay in

A quarantine doesn't have to be fancy- it could just be a five gallon bucket, a heater and a small circulation pump with some tank water.

Back