iso 120g 4x2x2

I've got a 4x2x30" 150 gallon. Top brace is missing. It holds water but if I was going to use it I would re-silicone it and replace the middle brace. $120 OBO

I have a 4x2x20" Set up for a Peninsula Reef - Acrylic with an external overflow...Let me know if it's something that might interest you...

Good choice. That sounds like a curb tank to me.

I wouldn't call it a curb tank. Put $50-75 in to new silicone and top plastic trim and your done. I just don't have the time but its a good deal for someone who's got time for a project but not a lot of money. Not everyone can afford $1000 dollar reef ready complete setups man.

Sry but ima have to pass on it

Thanks for declining politley. I understand that some people would rather buy something that is ready to go and some people would rather put in a little elbow grease and save a couple bucks. Figured I would put it out there just in case you where interested. I appreciate the manners that most members have on these forums.

I wouldn't call it a curb tank. Put $50-75 in to new silicone and top plastic trim and your done. I just don't have the time but its a good deal for someone who's got time for a project but not a lot of money. Not everyone can afford $1000 dollar reef ready complete setups man.

The dimensions are awesome but used tanks typically sell for $1/gallon. Used tanks that need work are typically free which is what I meant by curb tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The dimensions are awesome but used tanks typically sell for $1/gallon. Used tanks that need work are typically free which is what I meant by curb tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree but good luck actually finding $1/gallon. Its a nice number but it doesn't exist. These days you will mostly find perfect used tanks for $1.50-$2/ gallon and the ones needing work will be $1/gallon. I said $120 OBO expecting to get $100 out of it which would be 0.75cents per gallon. When someone says "curb tank" that typically means its cracked or scratched to hell.

I agree but good luck actually finding $1/gallon. Its a nice number but it doesn't exist. These days you will mostly find perfect used tanks for $1.50-$2/ gallon and the ones needing work will be $1/gallon. I said $120 OBO expecting to get $100 out of it which would be 0.75cents per gallon. When someone says "curb tank" that typically means its cracked or scratched to hell.

Good luck Mr. Experience with your two years in and 188 posts. Actually you can take 8 of those off since all they were was an attempt to bash me on other threads I'm involved in.

Sorry for the Hi-Jack Andy. There was another offer in the middle of our BS in case you missed it.

Our BS? More like your BS. I'm sorry for the crap that I continued in this post but I just came to offer a good deal on a tank to the OP just to come back to see that Nitr8 had come to the thread to butt in and bash my offer after it was already politley declined. And you say its because I attempted to bash your other threads? All I said in the other threads was that the yellow tang that you where trying to peddle to that guy may be already to big since it already out grew your 90 gallon and I edited the post so it could you could understand what I ment easier.

Geez people on here. Does anyone else have 120 to offer Andy? If not everyone should probably just stop posting.

Geez people on here. Does anyone else have 120 to offer Andy? If not everyone should probably just stop posting.

lol this guy has went back to 5 or 6 of my last posts on different threads and attempted to bash me or my opinion. Little do you know most of them are close friends of mine. Even the OP of this thread has been to my house on numerous occasions.

5-6 of your threads? Please mods if your watching this unfold look at my last few posts. The only thing I said that could even be even remotely considered rude was in one of your threads I said "Of course not" when you asked if pathogens could be killed by freezing and then you actually thanked me for the response. So how did this offend you? Please tell me. I'm truly sorry if that hurt your feelings. Back to Andy please this is his thread after all.

Last edited:
Back