ISO nano tank.

Johnnychainsaw

Hi I'm a reefer who moved from Missouri to St. Petersburg. I sold all of my equipment before the move and I'm ready to slowly get back into the hobby. I'm searching for a small tank setup nothing to fancy biocube or all in one type for my office desk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 7.5 gallon cube, low iron glass rimless with a 25 watt Cobalt heater if you're interested. $60, I was about to list it but I'll give you first choice.

xtyYlMph.jpg

Hi I'm a reefer who moved from Missouri to St. Petersburg. I sold all of my equipment before the move and I'm ready to slowly get back into the hobby. I'm searching for a small tank setup nothing to fancy biocube or all in one type for my office desk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey, I have a 29g Nano Cube, everything you need for it 150 bucks. Also, includes some dry rock.

Give me a call 3144716264.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I live in Palm Harbor and also don't have a car at the moment. Sorry:/

I'm not looking to separate the tank and the heater, I was hoping to sell it together. I'm going to make a separate listing with rock included, so keep an eye out if you're interested in it.

I have a 10 gallon with built-in filter and return pump with live rock black live sand and marine land light if you want to make an offer. I can text pics. 765-994-5534

Back