ISO Tank

Vorog

Looking for a reef ready 75, or 90 gallon tank with a stand. local pick up in the Tampa/St. Pete area. Not in a rush if needed I can wait a few weeks. Let me know what you have looking for a reasonable price.

I have a 75 with stand, sump, return and light. Shoot me a pm with your number and I'll send you pictures.

I am thinking I would like the 75 over a 90. Easy to reach the bottom in case I have to. Bump

I am thinking I would like the 75 over a 90. Easy to reach the bottom in case I have to. Bump

I like the 75 over the 90 myself for that exact reason , I used to have a 90 and now an even deeper tank and whenever I see something knocked over now I'm finding myself say ehhh whatever I'm not interested in saving that....:sad1:

I like the 75 over the 90 myself for that exact reason , I used to have a 90 and now an even deeper tank and whenever I see something knocked over now I'm finding myself say ehhh whatever I'm not interested in saving that....:sad1:

What tank so you have now? Your 90 was nice! I got a few people selling 90's but they are asking way too much. Also I found a 75 drilled that looks brand new but I don't like the stand it comes with. Might get the tank and build a stand myself idk yet

What do you consider too much for a 90? I'll be selling one very soon so I'm wondering what there going for.

What tank so you have now? Your 90 was nice! I got a few people selling 90's but they are asking way too much. Also I found a 75 drilled that looks brand new but I don't like the stand it comes with. Might get the tank and build a stand myself idk yet

I have a 144 now 26" tall gets the water into your armpit .so pretty much it's take off your shirt every time you go into the tank not a biggie but like I said after awhile you say ehhh that snail lived a long life or that coral my fish broke off ehhh.

Interesting, I'm looking for a reef ready 110 or 120, to get a good height so that tank can be enjoyed sitting in chairs in front, or standing. Seeing lots of 75 but less bigger tanks, and most stands are ugly or in bad shape, but diy aren't hard to build.

The 75 was one of my first tanks and I liked the height of it .....or if you can find a rimless those are cool too I believe jfoltz and nwest have the 75/80 rimless tanks they are pretty sweet...

The 75 was one of my first tanks and I liked the height of it .....or if you can find a rimless those are cool too I believe jfoltz and nwest have the 75/80 rimless tanks they are pretty sweet...

144 gallon is a nice upgrade! After I get a new tank I'll have to come buy some frags again off you and see it in person!

Also I might build a stand if I can't find one I like.

Back