ISO white 55gal drum

sandman12

Looking for a white 55gal drum to hold RO and maybe top off water. Hopefully closer to Bradenton/Sarasota area.

Thanks

I haven't bought anything from them but sarasota container company has listing of several. I think website is something like sccfl dot com

Rodger just clued me in on a company in Clearwater area. It name is glenn industries, and a simple Google search will reveal the website.

I have one you can have for free, used it to hold my ro, the top has an opening but can be covered. I'm in Tampa

Yeah that is who I was dealing with and to put it nicely, that didn't work out very well.

Curious what the deal with them is, I was actually just going to call them about getting a couple smaller containers. Can you fill us in with what happened?

He's just hard to get ahold of and meet up with. Once I could finally meet HIS schedule we met up about a half hour from my house in a parking lot. First thing he tells me is that it had a syrup or something in it and WILL kill grass. I said we'll then it will definitely kill my coral. He then said oh I thought you were using it for pressure washing which he is full of sh*t cause we never discussed my use for it. I left w/o a drum and wasted my time and money driving.

He has never answered my phone calls, always have to leave a message. Then the day we are suppose to meet he wouldn't answer or return calls so I start to go home and he calls at the last minute so I turn around and meet him, just a joke of a business.

I have one you can have for free, used it to hold my ro, the top has an opening but can be covered. I'm in Tampa

Thanks for the offer! I just don't know when I will be up there again but if I come up to Tampa soon I will certainly take your offer. Thanks!

Thanks for the offer! I just don't know when I will be up there again but if I come up to Tampa soon I will certainly take your offer. Thanks!

Understood, unfortunately the wife is already making faces about it sitting in her path so i may not have it past this weekend.

Back