Itech 400 for sale

sirrealism

I have an Itech 400 for sale. This has the 2 tunze hydrofomers. Needs new impellers. FAOIS has them in stock. I also suggest having FAOIS tune it. 400$ cash. First PM gets it. No paypal. I need cash. Moving and need the power turned on. Thanks

Why post this the day I have to pay for a new ac system... Oh reconsider paypal I'm begging you......

If someone is 150% sure they'll buy this I'll give him the money for the skimmer then whoever wants it can paypal me the money.

Sorry guys nctinter is taking it as long as it fits in his sump. He PMed me last night. Pretty sure it will fit

If it wasnt because Paypal takes 3/5 days to hit the bank I would have taken it. I have to move in a hurry. Signed the lease today and have the keys but after paying first,last and sec. wiped out my bank so I dont have the money for the power. It sucks because I looked for this skimmer for a couple years. But I had my choice. Sell the skimmer or sell the 300g tank. I feel I will never find this tank again but I can find another skimmer "maybe not an Itech 400" again. Now that i am moving I can set up this tank right away. I will have to run multi skimmers to keep up with this tank until I find a big skimmer.

Back