Its been 12 weeks, my tank deserves a thread! Lots of pics

good job, looks a lot better! I like that you can look at what didn't go well and recognize how to make changes. Next time you move (if you do) it should go a lot smoother.

UPS just dropped off some stuff for me!

I decided to order a bucket of reef crystals instead of regular IO, figure I'll give it a shot.

Calcium test kit

And finally a Vortech battery backup. To protect everything I have invested it

Just did my first ever Calcium test. 370ppm. definitely a bit low. Hopefully water changes with reef crystals will help with that. Also been thinking about dripping kalk, for various reasons. We'll see what results the salt has first. I try to only change one thing at a time, and observe the effects for a while.

Dude you really turned everything around and some! Congrats ! Looks very nice!
Aquascape is awesome in my opinion, not too much but not too little with room for the fish to move around. Good choice of livestock. The tank is really lively!!

I think that I would have scrapped the project when I started losing most of my livestock. But there is always hope, no matter what the stage is, and this is proof. This is the definition of a comeback.

I had a 75 gallon tank overrun with Xenia. Once it gets going it will take over. If I were you, I would get it out of there now. Just my opinion. Otherwise, looking good!

Got a few new additions to the tank earlier today

Got another Leather from the $5 shelf. Much greener polyps than the one I already have.

Fungia Plate

Trumpet

Frogspawn

Green Star Polyps. As of yet they haven't opened up

Few other shots from today

Back