June 4th TBRC Meeting- please note date and time change

Mrs Postal

Please note that we are meeting the first Saturday in June and at 2pm. Here is the system that we will learn about at the Rumfish Grill: Eight foot tall skimmers, 6” thick acrylic, and 30,000 gallons of saltwater! Address is: 6000 Gulf Blvd, St. Petersburg, FL 33706; start time is 2pm and we'll be meeting until 5pm.

Come see how the Rumfish Grill aquarium was built, the unique challenges to maintaining such a system, and the the neat things we’ve learned along the way! Presentation will be by our very own Zach Ostroff, TBRC President.

Current TBRC members can receive a 25% discount on lunch before or dinner after as well as at the bar that will be open during the meeting. You only need to present your current 2016 membership card. If you have joined recently, I will be sending out cards to the email address you have provided to the club upon joining.

The club will be providing appetizers and drinks for the meeting. You do not need to bring anything but you must RSVP so that we know how many folks are coming. You may do that on FB or by sending me a PM here. Please send us any questions and thanks!:bdaysmile::fish1:

Attachments

• Main-Dining-Tank_54_990x660.jpg
    Main-Dining-Tank_54_990x660.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 1
RSVP needed by 6/1 in order to ensure that we have enough appetizers and drinks for everyone. Please just PM and tell me how many and your name. Thanks!

RSVP deadline is today. We will have enough food for those who have RSPV'd however everyone is welcome and the bar will be open as well.

Membership cards are out. For those of you who may have misplaced yours(they were also sent out in March too for those who joined in Jan-March), please message me and I will resend. Remember that the address that the card was sent it is your address provided to the TBRC. PM if you have any questions and thanks!

Back