6cdf7d227b934ef1bc113ea66be865f2.jpg

b10c2d113726bec99d699213aa7f674d.jpg

637038c4772db80083d45fd703a09403.jpg

84d564b7c65ea3d2ef0dad807097e970.jpg

9be62b12f313ffa7c2655bd48b4a7ff2.jpg

8163d26dca782fc6164eeafd26523138.jpg

2646bcda4c456ef4c590bd7ee3cda030.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give me a follow on Instagram peeps! [MENTION=130264]EVER[/MENTION]yonesunclemike

Here are some details on the tank.
40 breeder
32" Reefbreeders Photon V2 w/ UV LumenBar
2- Reefbreeders RPM power heads.
Reef Octopus 110 Skimmer
Refuge w/ Reefbreeders grow light

Dosing-
Red Sea AB+
Tropic Marin All-for-reef
Reef roids once a week.
Fritz salt for water changes

Finnex temp controller

Most livestock is from...
BensNems
The Corner Reef
Independent Reef Aquatics

I really just can't believe how far this tank has come in such a short time!!!

Beginning to think you need a bigger tank hahahaha

I really just can't believe how far this tank has come in such a short time!!!

Beginning to think you need a bigger tank hahahaha

No room for a bigger tank lol. It has been nice because it was well established. Having 14 black widows going into the reboot never hurt when it came to trades. Really what made the transformation possible.

Wow

Wow

OMG man! I can not believe that this is my 40 breeder I sold you. Like two years ago your tank was full of green star polyps. Today the tank is absolutely full of all different kinds of coral. It looks bad ***. If I were you I would remove the rest of the star polyps before they take over.

Also I love that you are using ReefBreeder's products. I'm also a big fan of their products. I'm running their light over my new 120g tank (Photon 50-V2+) and just bought their ReefBreeders Display Refugium Pico LED. I think I'm probable going to order their dosing pump system.

Are those clowns my babies?

OMG man! I can not believe that this is my 40 breeder I sold you. Like two years ago your tank was full of green star polyps. Today the tank is absolutely full of all different kinds of coral. It looks bad ***. If I were you I would remove the rest of the star polyps before they take over.

Also I love that you are using ReefBreeder's products. I'm also a big fan of their products. I'm running their light over my new 120g tank (Photon 50-V2+) and just bought their ReefBreeders Display Refugium Pico LED. I think I'm probable going to order their dosing pump system.

Are those clowns my babies?

I have my methods to keeping the gsp at bay. It peels off rocks way easier than people know.

Thanks for the kind words, the reboot has been awesome!

I have reefbreeders pumps and pico lights in fuge as well.

I been so happy to have went smaller, it works!

The clowns from you went to Ben's for breeding. Those are just a common pair of mochas.

Back