Kamberman's 238g Reef Tank from Greece

Sorry my mistake. I double posted 3 pics and I can't edit my posts now.
So here they are the ones I owe you.

The chiller compartment:
IMG_1111.jpg

One of my favourite millepora
9088989789797-1.jpg

One of my button polyps colony
6564644646-1.jpg

One of the most beautiful tanks in Greece.! I saw it recently and it is fabulous. Kostas with much effort and love made a fantastic tank. Well done my friend Kostas, it is worth it and I vote for it for TOTM.
Congratulations Kostas;)

Man you should have done this months ago!
Your tank rocks...TOTM or not it is one sick looking reef tank.
Who could have thought 2 years ago it would be like that today?
You have my vote....no matter what!

Attachments

• IMG_5320.JPG
    IMG_5320.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 2
The tank is simply stunning! :eek2:
I can see lots of healthy corals and fish which is the essence of a great reefkeeper !
I am sure you can you can reach the TOP !
Keep walking!

Equipment photos:

The tank is fully surrounded with water resistant wood:
IMG_1110.jpg

...but it's also maintenance-friendly and well-organised. Note the moveable right closet, which provides me with access to the side of the tank and its overflow tower and the control pannel on the left
IMG_1099.jpg
That is downright stunning. Completely seamless and impressively organized, built and integrated.

holy crap, your corals looke like they're on steroid. esp. the flower pot, long long arms!!! very awesome!!!
Thank you my friend. The goniopora was a trade and has been living in my tank for a year. Although I don't targed-feed it, is doing very well and has gained both height and polyp number.

This is by far, the most beautiful setup that I have ever seen. Great job, and great inspiration for a fellow hobbyist!

Would you be willing to post more detailed specifications on your equipment, dosing, and maintenance routine?

Edit: I Obviously was not paying attention to the first post where you fully explained every detail of the tank

Thanks,
Matt

Would you be willing to post more detailed specifications on your equipment, dosing, and maintenance routine?

Edit: I Obviously was not paying attention to the first post where you fully explained every detail of the tank

Thanks,
Matt

Thanx! :thumbsup:

My wife after she saw your presentation she put a post-it on my "œ5 month old" aquarium saying "œ"¦..when I grow up I want to become like kamberman's reef"¦"¦"
Excellent presentation

Well done kamberman.

O

M

G

jeah Europe FTW!!! :D

Kostas your Tank is so AWESOME!!!!!

But it´s too far to drive! :D

Hope u give us some more pics of your beautiful tank!

Greetz from Vienna

Flo

Back