Killing High End (V4) : ((WWC OG Bounce Mushroom)))

pga7602

If you have been following, I have been making a series of sales that allow the average reefer to be able to afford high end corals at a fraction of the cost. I do this by focusing my efforts on one coral until I have produced enough to make it cheap enough to share at reasonable prices. You might still be sticker shocked, but I won't be basing my pricing on current market price. It would solely be base on how much effort it takes to produce them.

Up for sale is the famous and now very expensive WWC OG Bounce. This is the bounce that started it all, and all the rest trying to wannabe.

:spin2:pRICE IS FIRM AS FIRM CAN BE AT 200 DOLLARS. :spin2:

PICK UP ONLY 91803 and NO I WON'T HOLD IT FOR A WEEK WITH PAYPAL :p

First person to send me a PM with "I'LL TAKE IT!" with a cell number wins. All other PMs will be ignored. If you have questions, feel free to post here. You have 1 day to respond to my text and lock in a pickup date or you'll get moved to bottom of the list.

You will get this exact coral in this photo. Notice the balloons are bigger than it's base. This is what you want to look for if you are looking to grow out a nice specimen.
AItbj5X.jpg

Here is my mother colony to show it's full potential.
Y6jkF0P.jpg

PENDING ReefyRoss

Record breaking response of 20 seconds after my post hit RC. Congrats!

If you ever sell the pink one in the back or a frag of it, please sell it to me. I will even give u my first born child for that shroom.

If you ever sell the pink one in the back or a frag of it, please sell it to me. I will even give u my first born child for that shroom.

DAM good eyes! That's my prized deep water ric. It's the same one Ali has in his tank. DON'T WORRY! I GOT JU BRO

pink yuma's usually melt on me (at least IME!), but the one Tri has in his tank is a keeper! The thing might be a slow grower, but he's had it for more than a couple years ... NOT A MELTER! :)

pink yuma's usually melt on me (at least IME!), but the one Tri has in his tank is a keeper! The thing might be a slow grower, but he's had it for more than a couple years ... NOT A MELTER! :)

You just made me melt like a Yuma :love2:

Back