Knoxville Area LFS

At Exotic Pet Center in Sevierville, you can go "shopping" at sunpet.com and let exotic pets know what you want. if you let them know on wednesday, they'll have them there about 10am on friday. i got a couple fish that way and it worked out great...

Hey guys, I know it is a drive but for a good road trip, Coral Reef Aquatics in Athens Al will make it worth your drive Amazing coral selection reasonable prices and a knowledgable staff!

Aquatic Marine
2339 W. Beaver Creek Dr.
DeRoyal Industrial Complex
Powell, TN 37849

ph. 938-6822
fax 938-6827

Just opened up recently. Open Monday through Saturday. Looks to be a decent source for those of us on the north side of Knoxville.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14740249#post14740249 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Runner
Aquatic Marine
2339 W. Beaver Creek Dr.
DeRoyal Industrial Complex
Powell, TN 37849

ph. 938-6822
fax 938-6827

Just opened up recently. Open Monday through Saturday. Looks to be a decent source for those of us on the north side of Knoxville.
Just a side note: That really is the phone number for Aquatic Marine. The answering message says "Nova", but if you dial "32" you get the Aquatic Marine extension.

Is Fish Fair in Morristown any good for fish? I am in this area on business this week and might go by there tomorrow.

Exotic Pets in Bristol CLosed several years ago. Did they reopen and are now closing agin at the end of this year???

Fish fair normally has some nice coral pieces but not a lot to choose from and their fish selection has been down a little here of late. I actually find them pricey but if you are in the area it wouldn't hurt to stop in.

New store in Johnson City out around the Boone"s Creek area.

Pier 13 Aquatics
4726 North Roan Street
Johnson City, TN
423-646-6881
Alisha Sabo - Owner

Dry goods for freshwater and marine.
Decent selection of marine fish.

Pet Cove is still open with great livestock and service. Check out the filter I just purchased for my 55 gal build (Rapids Pro Plus Filter) under my pics.

Here is another store that opened this past summer in Johnson City, TN.

Aquatix & Exotix - (423) 610-3474
3900 Bristol Hwy, Johnson City, TN 37601

There are also two really great stores in Ashville, NC.

-------------------------------
Mountains to Sea Aquariums
14 Sweeten Creek Road
Asheville, NC 28803
(828) 707-1766

Coming from I-40 take exit 51 for Sweeten Creak Rd toward Asheville
Turn right at Sweeten Creek Rd, one mile on the left
-------------------------------

The Asheville Aquarium
5 Regent Park Blvd, Suite #106
Asheville, NC 28806

Enjoy!

Does anyone know the hours for the Coral Reef. I was going to knoxville just to go to the store, but don't wat to make the trip for nothing.

Randy, I think we'll have to revise that Wednesday thing since we're getting orders on different days now. I took the little sign off the door.

Sorry Scott... New Coral Reef Store hours are:

Su: 12-6
M: 12-8
T: Closed
W: 4-8
Th: 12-8
F: 12-8
Sa: 12-8

Back