Knoxville Frags

Tennsquire

I'm heading to Knoxville tomorrow (Thursday) for business, and thought I'd see if anyone has any frags for sale. I do want to visit the "new" place on Clinton Highway (new to me as I left Knoxville 12 years ago). Will be in the West Town Mall area. If not tomorrow, will probably be back in a few weeks for a football weekend (if we still HAVE a football team by then....).

Rob and I always have frags! I'm not sure I can make it today though. Hollar at me when you're coming back (with a few days notice) and we can talk.

Rob and I always have frags! I'm not sure I can make it today though. Hollar at me when you're coming back (with a few days notice) and we can talk.

Thanks. I'll take you up on that. I moved to Nashville (from Knoxville) 12 years ago, and we're basically down to one LFS store now.

Let me know next time you are looking for frags as well. I am trying to keep more on hand nowadays. I go to Nashville (Smyrna) every few months also, so I could bring them to you and save you some gas money. Is there anything in particular that you fancy? Sps, Lps, etc

Back