Koralia 4 Mod - drop in mod?

sjlesq99

Is there a drop in mod for the Koralia 4 similiar to the sureflow mod for the maxi-jet. I have read about the mods being done, but they still seem experimental and many run in reverse. My sureflow maxi-jet mod just broke after two weeks and I am looking for an alternative.

Get the EcoMod for your Maxi....they are great....Just make sure you deflect the flow....they WILL skin an SPS....

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12225863#post12225863 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by MitchReef
Get the EcoMod for your Maxi....they are great....Just make sure you deflect the flow....they WILL skin an SPS....

my ora tort found that out the hard way :(
I'm using a sureflow 2100 kit though...

The downside of the LITTLE Eco I'm using on my MJ400 is that it did not come with any mount, so I made my own....

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12226798#post12226798 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by sjlesq99
Thanks guys - I will look at the eco. No one is getting back to me from sureflow.
Very similar in price and performance, but the sureflow comes with mounting hardware.

Well, Mark from sureflow got back to me today - he was out of town. I will give the sureflow mod another shot. It did give great flow

does the sure flow mod work only on the 4s? does it work on the 3? what impeller and magnet can i use on the 3? i have a 3 and a 4 and i was hoping to mod both. thanks!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12272452#post12272452 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by madadi
does the sure flow mod work only on the 4s? does it work on the 3? what impeller and magnet can i use on the 3? i have a 3 and a 4 and i was hoping to mod both. thanks!
The sure-flow and eco-flow are for the Maxi-jets.

I have not seen any Koralia mods.

supposedly, the sureflow 1600 mod drops into the koralia 4. I just ordered a couple and will try it this week. The new sureflow is excellent - it is quiet and starts up the right way every time.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12273915#post12273915 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by sjlesq99
supposedly, the sureflow 1600 mod drops into the koralia 4. I just ordered a couple and will try it this week. The new sureflow is excellent - it is quiet and starts up the right way every time.
Does anyone have a link for a Koralia Mod? There is no information on the Sureflow Site that indicates that this mod will work on anything but Maxi-Jets.

Back