large kenya trees and gsp

maroonman

Nice hand size kenya trees ( 2 ) and. Golf ball size gsp ( 2 ).
$5 each...its gotta go.

Attachments

• 0122151552-1~2.jpg
    0122151552-1~2.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 0
These are mature Kenya's..they started popping branches off yesterday...and i dont need a kenya forest.lol

I will take it just dont know when i can get there to pick it up so if u sell it before hand thats ok also

Roger.
No problem . I can hold it, or deliver it..i havent seen your set-up yet..your pretty close by. I missed the meeting. So no problem there either.

Would love for u to come see my setup. Delivery is a nice bonus :) lmk what ur schedual is like? I will be setting up a softy tank in the new fish room

Glad I saw this. I'd like some GSP. if you still have it. I live in Wesley Chapel too, Meadowpoint to be exact. Anyway it's for a biocube just something small.

JBinFl,
Im. Out of gsp on rocks..but i can peel you up a small piece, and i also found a 2" piece of keyna ill give ya. Ill make it worth the 3 mile drive..lol

That's great. I only need a little for my biocube the 75g is still "in the works". It'll be a few months before it's ready and so I have time to let it grow out before fragging for the big boy (okay, I see you have 180, to me 75 is a big boy :)

- Joe

Back