Large LPS Colonies For Sale - York, PA - Taking Down Tank

Reef Dude

I'm selling my corals prior to taking down my 180 gallon mixed reef in the near future. I started this system 7 years ago. Prior to meeting my wife. Prior to having kids. Some of my corals and fish have been with me since the beginning. I don't have the time to keep up with the maintenance, and most days, I don't even have time to sit and enjoy this like I used to. I will set up a tank again in the future, but for now, I must put this hobby on hold.

I will put up more for sale in the future, but I wanted to start with some of my LPS. I'm listing them under the names that I purchased them so you know what they are and so you can look them up online to learn more about them. These photos are taken with my phone camera, so hopefully you can still get a sense of the size and colors. I am not willing to frag these, as I'm only selling the whole colony.

1) Pink Boobies Chalice - $130
2) Oregon Mummy Eye Chalice - $130
3) Bubblegum Monster Chalice - $100
4) Miami Hurricane Chalice - $80
5) Frogspawn - $75 - This is approximately 6 inches tall and 8 inches wide
6) Duncan - $75
7) Bubble Coral - $50
8) Green Brain Coral - $50

Or if you want to make it easy on me any take all of these off my hands, you can have all 8 for $550.

If you purchase any of these and want any freebies along with them, I can hook you up with pretty much as many Green Star Polys as you want, and I'd be willing to throw in a few Green ricordea, or random Zoanthids just to get rid of some of the others in my tank.

I live in York PA, and I'd like the buyer to meet me locally for the exchange.

The photos of the Duncan, Miami Hurricane, and Bubble Coral admittedly stink. I'll throw some better photos up shortly.

Attachments

• Bubblegum Monster.jpg
    Bubblegum Monster.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Pink Boobies top view.jpg
    Pink Boobies top view.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Oregon Mummy chalice.jpg
    Oregon Mummy chalice.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Frogspawn.jpg
    Frogspawn.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 5
Additional Photos

Additional Photos

Additional photos

Attachments

• Bubble  Coral.jpg
    Bubble Coral.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Duncan.jpg
    Duncan.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Green Brain Coral.jpg
    Green Brain Coral.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 5
  • front .jpg
    front .jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 6
Better Photos, Toadstool For Sale

Better Photos, Toadstool For Sale

I've uploaded "better" photos of the Duncan coral and the bubble coral. These photos are still not great, but hopefully they give you a better idea.

Also, see the photo of the Green Polyped Toadstool. This dude has approximately a 1 foot radius. I'm asking $65 for it.

Attachments

• Green Polyped Toadstool.jpg
    Green Polyped Toadstool.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 5
My private messaging is now open

My private messaging is now open

It was just brought to my attention on another thread that I inadvertently had the box in my settings checked that only allowed PM's from my contacts. I fixed this. So if you have been trying to pm me without success, please try again. Oops!

Chalices still left for sale

Chalices still left for sale

All corals and freebies have been purchased except for the chalices. I will offer the following:

Pink boobies: $100
Bgm: $80
Miami hurricane: $60
Oregon mummy eye: $100

Or you can have all 4 for $300. Any questions or requests for additional photos, let me know.

All corals have been sold

All corals have been sold

All of the corals that I've listed in this thread have been sold. Thanks to everyone who checked them out and expressed interest.

Back