Last of my extra equipment for sale - Radion xr15, qt system, t5 fixture

rorroreef

Resident Wise Guy
Almost done getting rid of all extra equipment that I have. Cash or pp only. No trades. Pickup in Pasadena or DTLA or I can meet in surrounding cities.

1) Super quiet quarantine system with 3 separate cubicles. Acrylic has some scratches but they didn't bother me since it is after all a qt system. System comes with 40g breeder sump, wooden stand, tunze 1073.04 return pump and all plumbing. I can throw in the sponge filter with air pump and a light. $170

2) AquaticLife 30" 4x24 Watt T5 High Output Light fixture W/2 Lunar LEDS. 3 separate timers for blues, whites and leds but only 1 power cord.legs for fixture included.. $70

3) Radion xr15 Pro Gen 4 W/RMS Less than a year old $360

4) 800w titanium heater - must be used with a controller (reefkeeper, apex, etc) $25

5) BRS reactor (carbon, gfo, etc) w/pump - $25

6) Ecotech radion (fits both xr15 and xr30) rail kit with 2 multi RMS slides. I ran this setup over a 48" tank perfectly but can be adjusted to fit 36" tank $40

Last edited:
One last price drop so I can have everything out and start the year organized and hoard free..lol...I will be around all day tomorrow for pickup or can meet up as i will be in Hawaiian gardens off the 605 and 91. Can meet off 605.

1. $100
2. $50
3. $300
4. $20
5. $20
6. $20

All prices firm...not shipping

Hey what happened to meeting up yesterday? You didn't reply back to texts??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry but don't have time to play games. Prefer to deal with serious buyers. Not gonna take time to drive to meet you AND take equipment just so you can see IF you wanna buy something.

Sorry but don't have time to play games. Prefer to deal with serious buyers. Not gonna take time to drive to meet you AND take equipment just so you can see IF you wanna buy something.

I wanted the powerhead for sure and you knew that. But whatever lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that's left is

2) AquaticLife 30" 4x24 Watt T5 High Output Light fixture W/2 Lunar LEDS. 3 separate timers for blues, whites and leds but only 1 power cord. Mounting legs included $50

4) 800w titanium heater - must be used with a controller (reefkeeper, apex, etc) $20

Take both for $60

Back