LED and MH FS

robthorn

I have a few things I am not going to use and need to get out of my way.

1 Lumen Max 3 reflector in very good condition and a double end Phoenix 250w bulb that has been around a couple years but has only been burned for right around a month. $75

DIY from ReefLedLights.com 18 inch by 10.5 ish drill and tapped heat sink with I think it is 66 Led's already wired and and installed. It has all the aluminum end plates and cooling fans. 700 and 500ma PWM drivers on coralux pcb's. Some drivers are installed and some are not. I have 2, 5 and 2, 6 driver boards. Carclo ripple wide optics.
Leds are all Cree.
11 violet
6 blue
Royal Blues 20 something
Cool whites around 20
I have it all wrapped up and a box and
360 watt remote power supply not sure of brand. China?
Carbon Fiber cover and all hardware to put it together. At least I think it is all here. I ordered everything.
Misc. extra's. $350
Needs a controller. I am keeping the Coralux Storm x for future use.

I am currently running 2 reefledlights fixtures and they have been great so far.

Possibly a 400w Lumen max 2 single end full set up with galaxy ballast. Probably needs a new bulb. Not sure on the price of this one yet but if there is interest I will find out right away. It's my buddies and he said he wants to get rid of it and it is actually located at my house.

what is the condition of the lumenmax 3? glass shield included? hanging eye bolts included? original box? willing to ship?

1 Lumen Max 3 reflector in very good condition and a double end Phoenix 250w bulb that has been around a couple years but has only been burned for right around a month. $75

It is as it comes new, with the glass sheild. It did not come with eye bolts and I do not have a hanging kit. The one I bought separately was taken off it to use on the other lumenmax I used after this one.

I do have the original box but the box may have a little water damage. The reflector was not in it when it got wet sitting on the floor.

I would consider shipping it.

Back