led help please

james30ct

Would 3 of either of these handle a 155g 6' tank?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/120w-LED-Aq...205?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19e7cd88d5

We use heatsink panel with "œFINS" not Flat, so it allows our lamp to have better cooling effect.
We choose to only use 42mil, 45mil Epistar/Bridgelux LED diodes not like others that use 24mil or 28mil chips.
We use armor-plated glass. Not regular glass.
The Thickness of Case is 1.0mm. Not other 0.8mm.
All Wires are AGG AGR AGRP (high temperature flexible ) It can resist 500 degree.
Power Supply are made of Rubycon Electronic Components.
Features:

Powerful 120W LED aquarium light can replace standard 250~300MH.
Promote the coral growth, little heat, non-UV, and non-harmful substances.
4500-7000 high lumen, best color spectrum, super heatsink lighting penetration.
High efficiency that can save up to 85% power consumption.
Unique high quality design.
No need for external power supply like MH to clear up more room under the tank.
Easy to install with hanging cables and clips
Plug-and-play coral reef light with no need for any accessories.
Specification:

Dimension: 400x212x62mm(15.75x 8.35x 2.44inch )
Lifespan: 50000~100000hrs
LED chip: Powerful 3w Epistar chip
3pcs 1800RPM cooling fans. Work quietly
Black housing
Package Content

1pcs powerful 120w led aquarium light
1set stainless steel hanging kit
1pcs1.8m( 70.87inch) long power cord

or this one
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dimmable-16...7093101?pt=US_Hydroponics&hash=item5658ce27ed

or this one
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Evergrow-Di...092?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d0b33cd6c

I like the first option because its programmable but cant find any reviews. I have sps, a clam, and a gig

Why not visit one of the forum vendors and see what they have to offer. The Evergrow fixtures are pretty decent and have had great reviews. My buddy has one of their older fixtures and it is still working perfectly. he loves the fixtures, but wishes he had a full spectrum fixture now.

i personally am running the OceanRevive Arctic T247 fixtures over my tank and i think they are better then any of the fixtures you are looking at for just a hair more of the cost. If having just a bare bones light fixture is all you need, then look at the OceanRevive Arctic S026 fixtures. Still decently priced and better fixtures IMHO.

If you do decide to go for a fixture like any you have posted, Be sure it is an evergrow fixture. those are the ones everybody is getting and giving good reviews on. but most of the forum vendors also sell them. so again check out our vendors.

Be wary of some of the cheaper knockoffs on ebay, the only one of your choices I would really look at was the last one (Evergrow). It didn't have a programer, but you could get one of Current USA's ramp timers to take care of that. That being said, do your homework on LEDs, cause there are many cheap chinese mde LEDs that try to sell themselves on quality, but in reality are no where near it. Try to stick to reputable LEDs like Cree, Osram, and Bridgelux. The lenses for them are a whole other animal; also, check the output ratings, my friend builds LEDs for horticulture (I'm trying to get him to get the company to build reef lighting), and he said they tested some of the "quality" chinese chips that were rated to put out 1w and they were only truly putting out .25w. So again be careful when looking on ebay for LEDs.

Back