LED lighting for 90 gal

hmspradlin

Looking for recommendations for LED lighting that can be programmable for 90 gal with lps, sps, etc... for less than $600, possible?

Suggestions please

I too have been wanting to make the switch to full spectrum LED's. I have a nano tank so one light would do. I was researching the reefbreeders and the ocean revive lights but I keep going back to radions I like the fact you can control not just wave spectrums but intensity of the light. Plus I love the look of dim moon lights and some of the cheaper lights don't have that feature. Let me know what light you pick out and if you can post a before and after :)

I too have been wanting to make the switch to full spectrum LED's. I have a nano tank so one light would do. I was researching the reefbreeders and the ocean revive lights but I keep going back to radions I like the fact you can control not just wave spectrums but intensity of the light. Plus I love the look of dim moon lights and some of the cheaper lights don't have that feature. Let me know what light you pick out and if you can post a before and after :)
I'll be happy to do a before and after post. People are going to flip when they see my ghettofied set up in the "before" picture. This will be within the next few weeks. I like the radions too and if I wouldn't need two of them they would be something is consider but just too far out of price range.

You really can't go wrong with the reefbreeders. Good price , very little issues with the light, there is a whole forum dedicated to them on RC. The moonlights dim down to 1 % if you wanted. I went with the photon 48 over my 90 after seeing other members growth.

You really can't go wrong with the reefbreeders. Good price , very little issues with the light, there is a whole forum dedicated to them on RC. The moonlights dim down to 1 % if you wanted. I went with the photon 48 over my 90 after seeing other members growth.

Nice they do have a moonlight then? Every review I watch does not say anything about moonlights

LEDs have a good spread. Same reason a d120 can light up a 36" 40b. If you were to get a 48" light you'd have alot of spill/wasted light. I myself would be more than confident running a 32" light over a 90g.

Back