lego's

random_ryan

donno if anyone has ever done this but I am. I am building a hood out of lego's just becouse I am board and also Its a make shift hood for a new tank . also I am going to be building a stand and hood for my 25 acrilic. out of lego's i'll see how it goes and put pics up when its done. lol. might sound inmature but what the He double L. tooo much time on your hands will do this ...lol.... I am going to be ordering some more blocks for my construction. who knows maybe I'll create some crazzy things to be used on my 25 gallon. lmao

yea you could. also you can use acrillic glues on the lego's and they will hold water. So I am going to get real crazzy with this and see where i'll end up. maybe make and octopus stand. or even a puffer looking stand. I just want to get crazzy and see where I end up. I have built hamster cages out of lego's. my wife thinks I am crazzy. nah I am just high functioning autisic. and I like building. so yea I might be a little nuts. so if anyone has any lego's they don't want I could really use them. cheep if possable. I'll even give you credit. lol...

Hey when done, please post pics. The folks at Legoland in Cali might have an interest even. You would not beleive the things there built out of Leogs. Good luck.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7043773#post7043773 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by azhockeynut
Hey when done, please post pics. The folks at Legoland in Cali might have an interest even. You would not beleive the things there built out of Leogs. Good luck.

I agree.

Very creative. I want pics! :D

Back