LF: ATO water reservoir used or new

Webmanny

Hi guys,

I am slowly getting all the stuff I need to get the Biocube started and I am now looking for an acrylic reservoir for the ATO. I think something like 8 to 10 gallons should be good so I don't have to refill it every few days.

I wish I had the money to pay Mike to make me one like the one her made for my old tank That thing was awesome, but I don't. This tank will be on a limited budget.

Let me know what you have. I think I would like something that fits on the stand below the tank, that way the wife will not bug me over "things all over the place". :)

I wish I had the space, but with everything else that will go under the stand, I don't have the room. I may actually just buy the acrylic and try to build it myself. I have never done this, but if I find a few cheap acrylic pieces, I may take a swing at it.

It's a cereal container, I've been using it for our biocube for about 3-4 years. I too wanted something small because space was limited so that's what I found.

Attachments

• IMG_4275.jpg
    IMG_4275.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 0
Hmmm. Interesting solution. I'm going to check how much they want for the acrylic pieces and if that comes up to be too much, I will look into your solution. Do you mind if I ask you how long does it last before you have to refill it?

Mike to the rescue. You know I regret selling that one you made me with the 40B setup. That thing was awesome. I will end up buying the acrylic and bring it over for you to build it.

You mentioned last time that you would never buy from a plastic vendor because their cuts were horrible, but you found one that did a great job. Can you tell me the name of the good one? I will give them a call and ask for a quote.

Thanks again man!!!

I used a calculator I found online for building tanks to calculate the cut list for me and this is what it recommended.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Cut_List.jpg
    Cut_List.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 0
Back