Lf: Clean cured live rock

minus9

Like the post says, I'm looking for some nice clean (free of pest and nuisance algae) cured live rock. If you have 20 - 30lbs or know where to get some, please lmk.
This will be replacing rock in an established tank, so "clean" is a must.
Thanks for looking.

its easy to clean and you get to be certain that its done right.... this really works and its effortless. no chance of bringing some not so careful reefers pest into your tank
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1914426&highlight=rock+incarnation

Thanks for your response, but I'm not looking to go through the whole process and wait months before I can actually put it in my established tank. I need to replace some rock now (within a week or two). Thanks!

Thanks for your response, but I'm not looking to go through the whole process and wait months before I can actually put it in my established tank. I need to replace some rock now (within a week or two). Thanks!

...just for clarity.... this rock can be used in less than a week. Bleach it for 24-48hrs. acid bath 48 hrs. rinse and put in tank.... clean white rock... but good luck

...just for clarity.... this rock can be used in less than a week. Bleach it for 24-48hrs. acid bath 48 hrs. rinse and put in tank.... clean white rock... but good luck

No need to clarify and I understand the process. If I were just starting out and had nothing in the tank, this would work, but that's not the case. I need established (full of beneficial bacteria) live rock. I can't expect to pull part of the biological filter and replace it with nothing and not have consequences with my current bio-load.
Thanks for trying to help, but I'm looking for cured live rock, that's it.

Then your tank wlooks ol go through a mini cycle with the newly dried/bleached whatever you want to call it rock

Back